Logistic procedure of overland Exportation
Step 1 - Customs Documentation
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- SITRAIN Traffic Number
- Certificate of Origen (NAFTA)
Step 2 - Arrival and Warehouse
- Receiving of merchandise
- HTS Code of goods
- Coordinating transportation
Step 3 - Closing Procedure
- Pharr, Tx. – Reynosa, Tamps.
- Brownsville, Tx – Matamoros, Tamps.
- Laredo, Tx - Nuevo Laredo, Tamps.
- Laredo, Tx - Colombia, N.L.
Step 4 - Mexican Customs Dispatch
- Red Light – Inspection of goods by Customs Authorities loading and unloading of goods at Customs Import Lot
- Green Light – Clear entry of goods by Customs Authorities without Inspection